Chain of convenience
stores primarily in the Midwest.
4705 SE 129th Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74134
CEO: Chester Cadieux
QuikTrip operates a chain of over 650 convenience stores primarily in the Midwest that sell gasoline, snacks and beverages. All are open 24-hours-a-day, 365 days per year and none of the stores are franchised. The company recently opened stores in Tucson, AZ and Anderson, SC.
QuikTrip provides a great variety of roller grill items, fountain and frozen drinks, and coffee and hot beverages. QT Kitchens sandwiches and pastries are delivered fresh every day from our commissaries. And QT’s Guaranteed Gasoline is unconditionally guaranteed.
Sales at QuikTrip are over $10 billion per year and the company is privately held. The company donates 5% of net profits to charitable organizations.
The company has been named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For by Fortune magazine since 2003.
The company pays excellent wages, which
can be viewed here.
Insurance Benefits (Full-Time Employees)
- Health: Choose from the QuikTrip self administered plan with
a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) or an HMO. QuikTrip contributes
approximately 80% of the total cost of the plan.
- Dental: Two free cleanings per year. Annual deductible and $1,250 annual maximum per covered individual.
- Life: Coverage at twice the previous year's earnings. Supplemental
term and whole life plans also available.
- Vision: Covers eye examinations and glasses or contact lenses.
- Part-Time Employees are eligible for insurance coverage through
StarBridge after 30 days of employment. At their second anniversary,
they may enroll in the standard QuikTrip Benefits Plan.
- 401(k): QuikTrip matches employee contribution at a 50% rate for up to 6% of their annual pay. An annual maximum amount of $16,500 from each employee's compensation can be invested in QuikTrip's 401(k) plan.
- Profit Sharing: QuikTrip annually contributes a percentage
of pretax profit.
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP): QuikTrip annually contributes
company stock equivalent to a percentage of pretax profit.
- 2 weeks after 1 year of employment
- 3 weeks after 5 years of employment
- 4 weeks after 10 years of employment
- 5 weeks after 15 years (store employees only) of employment
Other Job Benefits. . .
- Sick pay
- Free fountain drinks/coffee while on duty
- Weekly paychecks
- Scholarship program opportunities
- Disability insurance
- Christmas bonus
- Direct payroll deposit
- Medical reimbursement accounts
- Credit union
- Seniority awards
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Free stylish shirts for store employees
- Child care reimbursement accounts
- Free checking with minimum balance
- Long-term care insurance
- Prepaid legal benefits
- Pet insurance
Updated May 27, 2013