Chain of convenience
stores primarily in the Midwest.
4705 SE 129th Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74134
CEO: Chester Cadieux
QuikTrip operates a chain of 460 convenience
stores primarily in the Midwest that sell gasoline, snacks and
beverages. All are open 24-hours-a-day, 365 days per year and
none of the stores are franchised.
The QuikTrip market areas are listed below.
- Tulsa, OK
- Springfield, MO
- Kansas City, MO and Kansas
- Wichita, KS
- Des Moines, IA
- Cedar Rapids, IA
- Omaha, NE
- St. Louis, MO and IL
- Atlanta, GA
- Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX
- Phoenix, AZ
QuikTrip also operates one or two stores
in the following smaller markets:
- Bartlesville, OK
- Columbia, MO
- Lawrence, KS
Sales at QuikTrip are over $5 billion per
year and the company is privately held. The company was named
one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For by Fortune magazine.
The company pays excellent wages, which
can be viewed here.
Insurance Benefits (Full-Time Employees)
- Health: Choose from the QuikTrip self administered plan with
a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) or an HMO. QuikTrip contributes
approximately 80% of the total cost of the plan.
- Dental: Two free cleanings per year. $50 annual deductible
and $1,250 annual maximum per covered individual.
- Life: Coverage at twice the previous year's earnings. Supplemental
term and whole life plans also available.
- Vision: Covers eye examinations and glasses or contact lenses.
- Part-Time Employees are eligible for insurance coverage through
StarBridge after 30 days of employment. At their second anniversary,
they may enroll in the standard QuikTrip Benefits Plan.
- 401(k): Annual maximum amount of $13,000 from each employee's
compensation can be invested in QuikTrip's 401(k) plan. QuikTrip
matches the employee's contribution at a 50% rate for up to 6%
of their annual pay.
- Profit Sharing: QuikTrip annually contributes a percentage
of pretax profit.
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP): QuikTrip annually contributes
company stock equivalent to a percentage of pretax profit.
- 2 weeks after 1 year of employment
- 3 weeks after 5 years of employment
- 4 weeks after 10 years of employment
- 5 weeks after 15 years (store employees only) of employment
Other Job Benefits. . .
- Sick pay
- Free fountain drinks/coffee while on duty
- Weekly paychecks
- Scholarship program opportunities
- Disability insurance
- Christmas bonus
- Direct payroll deposit
- Medical reimbursement accounts
- Credit union
- Seniority awards
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Free stylish shirts for store employees
- Child care reimbursement accounts
- Free checking with minimum balance
- Long-term care insurance
- Prepaid legal benefits
- Pet insurance
Updated July 16, 2006