1201 Third Ave., Suite 4800
Seattle, WA 98101
Managing Partner: Robert Giles
Perkins Coie is a leading international law firm offering a full spectrum of legal services serving companies ranging in size from start-ups to FORTUNE 50 companies. The firm has more than 900 lawyers in 19 offices across the U.S and Asia.
Offices are located in Anchorage, Beijing, Bellevue WA, Boise, Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, Madison WI, Menlo Park CA, Phoenix, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Taipei and Washington DC.
It focuses intensively on litigation, corporate
finance, intellectual property, real estate, and labor and employment.
Perkins Coie was named to Fortune magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for the 11th consecutive year.
Most offices offer a summer associate program. The firms says it primarily hires second-year students and pre-clerkship third-year students. It also hires a limited number of first-year students.
* Medical, dental and vision coverage
beginning the first day of the month following date of hire
* Cash-in-lieu medical benefits
* 401(k) and retirement plans (with employer match and 7.3%
* Life insurance - firm-provided base coverage and voluntary
* Short and long-term disability insurance
* Business travel accident insurance
* Personal accident insurance
* Paid sabbatical
* Transportation subsidy
* Transportation reimbursement account
* Flexible spending accounts for health care and dependant
* Paid time off (PTO) and extended sick leave (ESL)
* Paid holidays
* Tuition reimbursement
* Employee assistance program
* Employee referral program
* Service recognition
* Bereavement and jury duty pay
* Family medical leave
* Pet insurance
The firm also offers:
* Mentorship program
* Employee art show
* Community service opportunities
* Free flu shots
* On-site training classes
* On-site travel services
* Discounts on gym memberships
* Firm picnic/social events
Updated January 17, 2013