500 Job Source
700 Northwest 107th Avenue
Miami, FL 33172
CEO: Stuart Miller
Stock Symbol: LEN
Lennar is one of the nation's largest homebuilders with a diversified product line including homes for first-time, move-up and active adult buyers.
The company markets homes in dual packages
with "Everything's Included" and "Design Studio"
that gives customers flexibility to choose how they would like
to purchase their new home and what features are available.
Lennar's market regions consist of homebuilding divisions in 17 states in 40 markets around the nation:
* Arizona - Phoenix and Tucson
* California - Bakersfield, Fresno/Central Valley, Los Angeles/Valencia, Orange County, Palm Springs/Coachella, Riverside County, Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Diego, and San Francisco/Bay Area
* Colorado - Denver
* Delaware - Millsboro
* Florida - Clermont, Ft. Lauderdale, Jacksonville/St. Augustine, Lakeland, Melbourne/Palm Bay, Miami, Naples/Ft. Myers, Orlando, Sarasota/Manatee, Tampa, and Treasure Coast/Palm Beach
* Georgia - Atlanta
* Maryland - Baltimore, Eastern Shore, and MD/DC Metro
* Minnesota - Minneapolis/St. Paul
* Nevada - Las Vegas and Reno
* New Jersey - Edison Township, Mays Landing, Monroe Township, Rockaway Township, Waretown, Weehawken, and Woolwich Township
* North Carolina - Charlotte and Raleigh
* Oregon - Portland
* South Carolina - Charleston, Greenville, and Myrtle Beach
* Tennessee - Nashville
* Texas - Austin, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Houston, and San Antonio
* Virginia - Southern Virginia and VA/DC Metro
* Washington - Seattle and Vancouver
In fiscal 2014, Lennar reported revenues of $7.8 billion, up 31% from the previous year. The company reported net earnings of $638.9 million.
Lennar reported deliveries of 21,003 homes in 2014, up 15%. New orders were up 16% in 2014 with 22,029 homes.
Lennar began in 1954, as F&R Builders, co-founded by Gene Fisher and Arnold Rosen. In 1956 Leonard Miller joined F&R by investing $10,000 and replacing Gene as Arnold’s partner. Through Leonard’s guidance and Arnold’s attention to construction, the company's hallmark traits of Quality, Value and Integrity were born.
In 1971, the company went public under the corporate banner of Lennar, a combination of Leonard and Arnold’s names.
- 401(k) Plan - Immediate participation. Vesting on the match occurs at 20% per year of service (as defined by the Plan).
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - Coverage begins
on the first day of the month following one full month of employment.
- Health Care and Day Care Spending Account
- Long Term / Short Term Disability Insurance
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Optional Dependent Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Associate Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays - 10 per year
- Paid Vacations: Based on Years of Service: 1 - 5 years
-- 2 weeks per year; 5 - 10 years -- 3 weeks per year; 10 + years
-- 4 weeks per year
- Paid Medical Leave - 20 days per incident after one year
Updated January 17, 2015