Provides human resource
services to small and mid-sized businesses.
19001 Crescent Springs Drive
Houston, TX 77339
CEO: Paul Sarvadi
Stock Symbol: NSP
Insperity is the nation's leading professional employer organization (PEO), serving as a full-service human resources department for small and medium-sized businesses throughout the United States.
The company changed its name from Administaff to Insperity on March 2011.
Insperity's Personnel Management System includes a wide range of human resources services that enable business owners to be more systematic and strategic about the role that people play in the success of a company. Core services include:
· Employment Administration
· Government Compliance
· Recruiting and Selection
· Performance Management
· Benefits Management
· Employer Liability Management
· Training and Development
· Business Services
The company's target market is represented by progressive, growth-oriented businesses with 10-5,000 employees and relatively low workers' compensation and unemployment risks. Most clients are in white collar or skilled blue collar industries, such as technology, engineering, real estate, accounting, medical services, banking, legal, insurance and light manufacturing.
Insperity serves more than 100,000 businesses with over 2 million employees. The company has over 2,200 corporate employees.
The company operates 57 sales offices in the U.S.
Revenues in 2013 were $2.3 billion, up 4.5% from the previous year. Net income for the year was $32.0 million.
The company was founded in April, 1986 and went public in January 1997.
- Health care, dental and vision coverage
- Pharmacy benefits
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Life and disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Educational assistance
- Adoption assistance
- Commuter benefits
- Generous paid time off for personal, vacation and sick day
- Four hours/month paid volunteer time off
- Paid holidays
- Employee stock purchase plan
- 401(k) plan
- Employee recognition program
- Employee referral bonus program
- Business casual work environment
Updated February 10, 2014