U.S. Headquarters: 1251 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020
Co-Chairmen: Tony Angel and Lee Miller
DLA Piper is the world's largest law firm with more than 4,200 lawyers located in more than 30 countries around the world and total revenues of $2.4 billion. Global headquarters are in London with U.S. headquarters in NY.
The firm serves primary sectors including:
- Banking and financial services
- Energy and water
- Health care
- Hospitality and Leisure
- Insurance and reinsurance
- Life Sciences
- Sports, Media and Entertainment
DLA Piper's clients range from multinational, Global 1000 and Fortune 500 enterprizes to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies. The firm said it represents more than half of the top 250 Fortune 500 companies.
DLA Piper was created in 2005 by the merger of DLA, Piper Rudnick and Gray Cary, followed by aggressive growth in the CIS, Germany, Spain, Asia, the Middle East and important US markets, among others. The strategy was simple to create a truly global firm capable of taking care of the most important legal needs of clients wherever they do business, whether the engagement involves seamless coordination across multiple jurisdictions or a discrete project in a single location.
Former U.S. Senator George Mitchell was the firm's Chairman from 2003 to 2009.
In addition to core benefits such as medical, dental, life and disability insurance, and retirement plan with 401(k), we provide a number of other benefits, such as:
- Back Up Child and Elder Care (in-home and center-based care)
- Health Advocate, providing assistance with health care and insurance issues
- College Coach, providing workshops and information on college planning for children
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling, referral and concierge services
- Massage therapy reimbursement benefit through EAP
- Hybrid vehicle reimbursement program
- Various discount programs, including vehicle purchase discounts
- Discounted gym memberships through GlobalFit
- BeyondWork, offering online access to discounts on a wide variety of goods and services
- Pet Insurance at discounted rates
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-tax commuter programs (parking and public transportation)
- Voluntary long term care insurance
- Employee referral bonus program
- Paid maternity/paternity leave program
- Nine observed firm holidays