Fortune 500 Job Source
Texas Job Source
Add Your Resume
600 North Dairy Ashford
Houston, TX 77252
CEO: Ryan Lance
Stock Symbol: COP
ConocoPhillips is the largest oil and natural gas exploration company in the world based on proven reserves and production.
ConocoPhillips separated its downstream operations in 2012 into a standalone company called Phillips 66 while deciding to focus on exploration and production. The company's refining, marketing and transportation business, along with chemicals segment and power production has been transferred to Phillips 66, which has headquarters in Houston and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol PSX.
In 2012, the company reported revenues of $62.0 billion and net income of $8.4 billion.
The company had production of 1.57 million barrels of oil equivalent in 2012 and has proven reserves of 8.6 million barrels.
Alaska contributed 24% of the company's total liquids production and 1% of natural gas.
The new ConocoPhillips has 16,900 employees with operations in 40 countries.
Conoco Inc. began in 1875 as the Continental Oil and Transportation Co. Based in Ogden, Utah, the company distributed coal, oil, kerosene, grease and candles to the West.
On August 30, 2002, Conoco and Phillips Petroleum Company combined to create ConocoPhillips.
ConocoPhillips acquired Burlington Resources, an oil and gas company, for $35 billion in 2006.
In 2006, the company acquired a 20% stake in Russian oil giant LUKOIL.
- Coverage assists with health necessities from wellness to catastrophic events, while also providing a range of options within that coverage.
- Options include a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP),Primary Preferred Provider Organization (PPO), Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO) (in certain locations), Traditional (indemnity) coverage or Health Maintenance Organization (HMO), in certain locations.
- All medical options include a prescription drug benefit.
- CP Dental
- Preventive Dental Option
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Pay for disabilities not related to work, up to 52 weeks either at 100 percent or 60 percent of base pay, based on years of service.
- Basic or enhanced policies are offered.
- This benefit provides 50 percent of your final base pay, plus regularly scheduled overtime.
- Enhanced benefit provides 60 percent of your final base pay, plus regular scheduled overtime pay.
- This benefit is employee-paid.
- ConocoPhillips provides basic life insurance equal to your annual base pay and regularly scheduled overtime.
- Optional supplemental term life insurance available to cover up to eight times your annual base pay and scheduled overtime.
- Dependent term life insurance is available in two options (high and low).
|Occupational Accidental Death
- $500,000 coverage provided by ConocoPhillips
|Other Employee-Paid Benefits
- Long-Term Care Insurance (LTC)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (HCFSA)
- Dependent Day Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) - Available for employee, spouse and children
- Disease Management
- 24 hour nurseline
- Personal health coaching for weight management, quitting tobacco, stress management and more
- Regular base pay (including overtime for non-exempt and hourly jobs)
- Annual cash bonus based upon company, business and individual performance
- Eligibility for Restricted Stock Units at certain grade levels
- Annual salary adjustment opportunities
- All new hires participate in a cash balance plan
- Eligible on the first day of the month after start date
- 6, 7 or 9% of pay added monthly to your account based upon age and service years points
- Interest added monthly to your account based upon prior month's balance
- Interest crediting rate is tied to the 30-year Treasury Securities Rate
- 100% vested after 3 years of service (at least 1000 hours per year)
- The plan has a Stock Savings Feature and a Thrift Feature. Employees may enroll in one or both features.
- In the Stock Savings Feature, employees may contribute 1% of eligible pay on a before-tax basis, an after-tax basis or Roth 401(k) basis to be invested in ConocoPhillips stock. Participating employees receive a semiannual allocation of ConocoPhillips stock based on their contributions to the Stock Savings Feature during the allocation period. The target allocation is 8%, which means participating employees could receive $8 for every $1 contributed. Employees can immediately diversify by transferring some or all of ConocoPhillips stock into a wide range of investment funds options available under the plan.
- In the Thrift Feature, employees may contribute up to 75% of eligible pay on a before-tax, after-tax, or Roth 401(k) basis. The Company will match $1 for $1 up to 1.25% of eligible pay. Employees have a wide range of investment funds among which to invest their contributions and the Company matching contributions.
- Generally, active employees on the direct U.S. dollar payroll of a ConocoPhillips company that has adopted this plan are immediately eligible to participate in the plan.
- Participants are immediately 100% vested in all amounts credited to their account including the company semi-annual allocation and matching contributions.
|Paid Time Off
- Vacation, Holidays, Family illness