Insurance holding company.
6200 S. Gilmore Rd.
Fairfield, OH 45014
CEO: Steven Johnston
Stock Symbol: CINF
Cincinnati Financial, formed in 1968, stands among the nation's top 25 property casualty insurer groups, based on net written premiums. It operates through The Cincinnati Insurance Company, which has four insurance subsidiaries, and two other Cincinnati Financial subsidiaries.
Founded by independent insurance agents in 1950, Cincinnati Insurance leads the insurance group, consisting of its own four subsidiaries:
- The standard market property casualty insurance group markets a broad range of business and personal policies in 39 states, retaining a strong customer focus on our select group of over 1,400 agencies. The Cincinnati Casualty Company and The Cincinnati Indemnity Company round out this highly rated group.
- The Cincinnati Life Insurance Company subsidiary markets life and disability income insurance and annuities.
- The Cincinnati Specialty Underwriters Insurance Company began offering excess and surplus lines insurance products in 2008.
The two other Cincinnati Financial subsidiaries offer services that complement the company's insurance operations:
- CFC Investment Company offers leasing and financing services.
- CSU Producer Resources Inc, a new wholly owned excess and surplus
lines brokerage, serves the same local independent agencies that
offer standard market policies.
In 2012, the company reported revenues of $4.11 billion, up 8%. Net income for the year was $421 million.
The company's headquarters are located
in Fairfield, OH, just north of Cincinnati. Most field associates
in the company's 31 states of operation work from offices in
Cincinnati Financial Corporation Health Plan
- Delta Dental Plan
- CompBenefits Vision Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Savings Plan 401(k)
- Pension Plan
- Stock Options
- Interest-free Associate Stock Loan
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Tax Advantage Plan
- EARN Program (Employee Assistance Resource Network)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Payroll-deducted Auto/Homeowner/Life Insurance
- Associate Recognition Programs
- Associate Discount Programs
Updated December 21, 2013